What people said about HappyZebra’s jam Elastic Heart

12 Comments (since 13 Jan 2015)

ErnieBilko

No, not sexual...

capnhollis

She reminds me of my own daughter...perfect balance of beauty and silliness! Same for the Chandelier video. Great song, video and jam!

shiningsun2k

I wasn't crazy about the song when I first heard it last week, but it's grown on me and the video is artistic, not sexual.

HappyZebra

@shiningsun2k I also heard it before and was like: ok, here's a song but when I heard it again today and watched the video... I'm hooked! And yes, the video is artistic. Brilliant.

HappyZebra

@ErnieBilko agreed ;) @capnhollis your daughter must be a nice girl :) and "Chandelier" is great, too!

capnhollis

@HappyZebra She's my Sweet Pea!

mpgabster

Wow first time I've heard this. It's great.

singaboutlove

I definitely didn't see anything sexual in this, but it also helped knowing that it was supposed to represent the two parts of Sia's self that are at war with each other as a result of being bipolar. Which, to be honest, knowing that it made me cry when I watched this video.

Madferrit

I agree there is nothing sexual in the video, I just think it's got a bit of negativity because Shia has upset a few people with his own publicity recently.I think it says more about the people who raised the point in the first place!....anyhow, I mistook Shia for Gerard Butler in 300 when I first saw it! :-)

HappyZebra

@Madferrit hahah, totally same here about Butler resemblence :D @singaboutlove I know what you mean, I also shed a tear... Their facial expressions are amazing, especially Shia's at the end- pretty heartbreaking.

CallumPetch

Allow me to quote one Mr. Scroobius Pip: "Thou shalt not think any male over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not their own is a paedophile. Some people are just nice."

HappyZebra

@CallumPetch nothing else to add here :)