What people said about florencevibert’s jam Lifted Up (1985)

16 Comments (since 4 Jul 2015)

lukestevo26

@florencevibert What kind words.. but the praise is all yours! You're the one with the knack for musical nuggets! ;3

Typical mid-80s synthi tune but I've never heard this before & it's so joyful!!...definitely getting under my skin! :-)

florencevibert

@lukestevo26 You always manage to blush me, Luke! ;')

florencevibert

@debutch Agree! VERY joyful!! :-D In case you are interest, Passion Pit is an indie pop band founded in 2007 and originally from Cambridge, Massachusetts. This song is the first single from the third and new album "Lifted Up (1985)" that was released in April this year. Here the link of the latest album: http://www.kindredthealbum.com/

florencevibert

@debutch And here the link of the full album "Kindred": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gAAdHMKyI Hope you enjoy it, David!! :-)

@florencevibert Thank you for the link Flo. I was listening to some of it last night and it's definitely going onto my 'list'! :-)

lynn200

a sweety & enjoyed...

mikelowe

Yes, Joyful is a good description. Great pop music - Liked that a lot. It reminded me of something that "Buggles" might have done!!! xx :-)

florencevibert

@debutch YAY! Nice to hear that, David! :-D

florencevibert

@lynn200 Indeed :)

florencevibert

@mikelowe From time to time, they have a certain resemblance with The Buggles, mostly in their voices, I think :-) xx

florencevibert

@mikelowe Were you able to hear the entire new album?? It's outstanding! :-D

mikelowe

I listened to about half of the album - short on time. I really enjoyed it. But I listened on YT, I couldn't get their website to work!!! Here is the link, for anyone else:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gAAdHMKyI&list=FL_Bm7BdxAelMyU4xH2JsqtA&index=1 I must remember to listen to the rest of it soon!! :-)) xx

florencevibert

@mikelowe Oooh, you can't listen to their music on their website because is only to advertise the album. So I put the link of YT below the other one! :-) Hmmmmm, Mike... that is by not reading the other comments!!! ;-P LOL! Really, thank you for sharing other link because sometimes some links can not be played by all people!!! xx You must remember, indeed! It's a great stuff.

mikelowe

DOH!!!!! Sorry, I missed the other link. Now, as I said before....what was it I should remember? :-)) xx

florencevibert

@mikelowe Hahahaha, don't worry my friend! That happens to me plenty of times!!! What was it you should remember?? Hmmm, wait... give me a sec... or a minute... or half an hour?? Please, be kind!!! ;-D xx