What people said about kemiladashdot’s jam Wear You To The Ball

34 Comments (since 23 Sep 2015)

kemiladashdot

*Could've been jammed many times by different names 'suppose.

philipnareike

Haha! Love that new Nighthawks background...Dave and his 'Babe' having a little late night drink together

kemiladashdot

@philipnareike Thanks:) It's called Nightporks.

philipnareike

@kemiladashdot hahaha..Nightporks! They were made for each other

lindatee

Oh ok, now I uderstand the pig. We must all strive to understand the pig!

kemiladashdot

@lindatee you didn't understand at some point? Dare Devil man has quite a few outfits you know. Down to black roll neck sweater and wooly hat up to the generic muscular thing that they all seem to wear now. I like the sweater and hat, looks like early dexys midnight runners.

lindatee

I just saw your avatar over at my place so it was a bit isolated. Now I've seen you include dave and his piggy date on your back drop it's all making sense : )

kemiladashdot

@lindatee gotcha:) Don't worry about the like. Have a great afternoon, you on lunch?

lindatee

@kemiladashdot Ok, I forgot the like, all sorted. I only get half hour lunch so I couldn't get on the computer, I barely have time to watch crap TV. It's Eid so being in East London we get a days holiday, only it isn't really Eid till tomorrow, so most of the children will be off school on Thurs instead, and that is a good thing. : )

Axol

haha jam

lindatee

btw, my avatar doesn't work on Nusiki, how very odd!

kemiladashdot

@lindatee Well do other people have gifs or animated avatars. Probably not, if they do then maybe there's a size limit though I doubt it as yours is a v small file. Luckily eid doesn't concern me though I do love these holidays that haven't been pinned down yet.

kemiladashdot

@Axol I'm being a bit of a bore with it but I went to some trouble so I'm milking it.

Matan

@kemiladashdot You mean, you're a bit of a boar... It says you're the first to jam it, or was a young kemiladot who jammed it before?

lindatee

@kemiladashdot I liked them at first and then I realised it all comes off the summer holiday making it shorter. I'd prefer a longer summer I thnk. You can't do much with these random days off, expecially mid week.

kemiladashdot

@Matan On the bit below that says "All kemiladashdot’s Jams special songs since Aug 2012 " it said one other !!! Maybe that person has closed their account, just leaving me hear looking like I can't handle anything beyond binary.

kemiladashdot

@Matan I thought you were setting me up for the Mitch Hedburg joke. "Here's a photograph of me when I was younger" - "All photographs are of when you were younger!". ...but your use of "young" rather than "younger" meant I lost my nerve. *meant here in the comment above not hear.

pez

@lindatee is it eid today? it's yom kippur too ... how about that for a coinky-doinky?

lindatee

@pez No Eid is tomorrow, but the school holidays are booked in advance, and that's the day Eid was expected to fall on. School tomorrow will be empty as most of the children and a lot of staff will get the day off. I've got plenty to catch up with though, so hoping for a quiet day. I didn't know it was Yom Kippur too - G'mar Hatimah Tovah : )

@kemiladashdot @lindatee @philipnareike I tried to liisten to Cameron's latest jam tonight but all I could hear on my headphones was 'crackling'.....

lindatee

@debutch hahahahahahahaha : )

philipnareike

@debutch Have you seen this yet? Getting Piggy with it indeed!https://youtu.be/FBpQJ98rR4o

kemiladashdot

@philipnareike @debutch Ha ha Cracklin!!! Though in fairness I hear he was singing the national anthem, not like that other non pig ******. Bacon is a british value after all. At least it wasn't a bear or a Siberian Roe Deer, or worst one of those Russian sounding puppet merkaats, now that would be a threat to security.

pez

@lindatee mrs pez did her teaching practise at a school in Bethnal Green so it all sounds very familiar ... גמר חתימה טובה, may you be inscribed for a good year!

alisonsghost

In what way is he wearing her to the ball? I played it twice to try and work it out & messed up your figures, sorry - all I can think of is The Silence Of the Lambs.....Great picture but not good to know the 1st episode of Black Mirror has snuggled up to reality in any way whatsoever :-(

kingofmen

....proper soooooooppppaaaahhhh this tune ,,,always was a righteous ear full.....i actually find that bestial fucker more interesting now i know he has been at it with the porcine beasts, did make my bacon sarnie at elevens'sis taste a bit salty mind...

kemiladashdot

@alisonsghost I wasn't thinking any deeper than the title really. Although these are awful people who don't share our sense morality or humanity, probably facts are in short supply in this story. Imo this is nothing on the reality of the depravity that these psychopathic satanists practice today, but that's just my opinion. Although it's a laugh, the laughing is a distraction really. I could bang on...... I won't not here anyway:)

kemiladashdot

@alisonsghost I don't know this program, must try and catch up with it. Is it Charlie Brooker? He used to be quite on the ball. the song is impossible to work out for me. Is he singing to a lady, a record maybe, a set of decks. Is he saying we're all on a vibrational scale and we're all music really, or is he as I suspect singing to a pig?

kemiladashdot

@kingofmen I think the bacon industry will see a steady decline whilst the thought remains seared into the nations consciousnesses. Those pigs had it coming to them after what they did to the other animals on Animal Farm. The OT say's he should be stoned to death, normally I don't agree with the OT, but it has it's fair points.

kingofmen

there will be no slacking off in the tempest household re ; bacon products, why i would suck the very juice out every slice of unsmoked , why would he be stoned to death , adultery ?.....feel sorry for the porky recipient of his tory tumescence meself

kemiladashdot

@kingofmen No bestiality, though so would the pig which seems a bit harsh.

kingofmen

always been fond of pigs meself....a huge fucker attacked me once musta been ,,,,400 lbs,,,,and it smiled when i nearly got me,,,hahahahaha it was that ''fuck em if they can't take a joke '' smile....thats why i never go to the country,,,when ever i did ,, i would have to suck an exhaust pipe when i got back to civilisation...

Sid_Bonkers

Amazing #PigGate jam Kev, bang on the money ...

cello_m