What people said about lindatee’s jam Sara

17 Comments (since 14 Aug 2014)

christineb

Awww...I have to tell you, empty nest sucks. I thought it would be a dream, you know, walking to the fridge in the middle of the night with not a stitch on ....and while I will admit to a small thrill at my new found freedom, I still miss my kids. The house seems so big and quite~both moved out within three months of each other.. one to another state :(

kemiladashdot

fab song/ album. Sounds like a great time linda, Gawd bless you & the whole famdamaliy.

BertrandRustles

LOVE.

MsSue

Great song and a nice story about you thinking about the kids :)

lindatee

@christineb Yes I hated it when they were both away at uni. My daughter didn't intend to come back but she's now got a job in London. My son is back every couple of weeks to see his girlfriend so we see him by default.

lindatee

@MsSue_ thanks - I love the Desire album. I've never really liked just sitting on the beach - I hate sand getting on me. When the kids were little it was nice to build sand castles etc with them. I had to put my sandphobia on hold for a while.

lindatee

@kemiladashdot Thanx Macca. Yeah - love the album muchly. Heading back to London today - I'm away again on Sunday.

BladeRunner

Beautiful song! (... and ittle by little things will settle down ;) ...)

..Know how you feel, Lin. My Kate dropped a bombshell the other day that she's going to Australia for a minimum of a year in November...Felt a bit gutted but the need to see her happy over rules everything (..there's always "Skype" isn't there? ) btw, I told her that you thought her name was cool & she said "Frankie Tee is ten times cooler!" ..that is, if your surname is "Tee" :)

AlicejustMay

Don't know much Bob Dylan (the shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but this feels like the perfect track to listen to on a beach, reflectively.

glimmer9

great jam

Sid_Bonkers

Great jam and a great sentiment too

lindatee

@AlicejustMay - this is lovely album- but I say that about a lot of his albums. You surprised me not knowing much Dylan though. 😱Is he not your cuppa tea?

lindatee

@BladeRunner Thanx Jess. Everything moves on - things always change. It's fine. : D

lindatee

@decarter - oh wow . I feel your pain. Frankie is talking about going travelling as soon as she gets the money together. Now she's working and back home she has a better chance of saving. Is Kate gonna be working out there? I think Skype is brilliant. It makes things much easier. Our surname is Taylor, but Frankie-Rose is her full first name : )

lindatee

@Sid_Bonkers @glimmer9 Thanks - I love a bit of Dylan

lindatee

@decarter For some reason I've always been know as Linda T at work. I kinda kept it! However if your'e changing your name to Butch i might go for a funkier name!