What people said about metallicagirl’s jam Why Do You Love Me? (Live)

11 Comments (since 17 Jul 2015)

kingofmen

on of my fav bands too,,,,went to a place called broadstairs in kent , went in a bar [ tartar frigate] and they actually had a pub full of people singing sea shantys , how weird thought of you and @debutch and @Sid_Bonkers i will give sid a full report when i see him....

zodat

excellent jam.

Great performance. ...2005 , I think?

@kingofmen I LOVE Kent , even though it's rife with pirates....Might be making a little trip down to Whitstable soon...

kingofmen

@debutch love whitstable...my boat is just up the road at faversham,,,thats good area as well...loads of gigs down there butchey....would like to move to minis bay....my cuz called and told me the sea shanty singers were a part of the folk festival..they played deal..ramsgate etc,,,,so so strange mate,,,there were a group of singers on the jetty as well,,,,

@kingofmen Kent, the coastal area, has its own identity & atmosphere. A lot of it is unspoilt. Also, I've been to Canterbury about 50 times in the last 10 years, chauffeuring my boy, Dan around in his Uni days there.

kingofmen

@debutch dans a lucky lad...i love canterbury.....always find a band to watch down there...theres a good gig opposite the turner gallery in margate,,,,sub basement of a pub ,,,bands most nights of the week ,,,holds a couple of hundred ,,real P.A. and not over priced.......reculver is were barnes wallace tested the bouncing bombs, strange place old towers on the headland,,,and loads of caravan parks,,,misty and kinda cool in a b movie way..yeah we like kent

metallicagirl

@kingofmen Sounds cool. A pub and sea shanties. Sign me up!

@kingofmen We DO like Kent! Thanks for that..... ooh, looks like we have a new Kent fan in @metallicagirl ! :-)

capnhollis

Great jam!

Metaldalz

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SHIRLEY!! LOOOOOOOOVE GARBAGE <3 Great jam!!!