What people said about psyclopstrees’s jam Don't Burn Down The Bridge

8 Comments (since 11 Aug 2015)

loboska

I've got a record somewhere that uses that hook at the beginning. What is it?

daved

@psyclopstrees I might transfer over to Letsloop, but it might happen again! I lost a shedload of stuff when Springpad closed down. Google is now owned by Alphabet - what can this mean? The copyright restrictions are locking down the sharing, social stuff - the free stuff. Can I trust Flikr with my kids' baby videos and pics? Can I expect Google to be there for me forever for free? I just use the net for light entertainment & storage, but I'm feeling evermore pressure to provide RL personal info

Lupotron

@psyclopstrees Is letsloop any good? Just joined are there any obscure more experimental music on there?

psyclopstrees

@Lupotron it's ok somewhere to regroup at least there's stuff on there that you cant get on here but i think you have more options on this site give it a go it's free. @daved i share your scepticism i spent a lot of time building up my myspace page only to see it all fall appart over night. For me as a musician i need somthing a lot more reliable if im going to spend any time on it as this supposed to be a window to my shop... i have given up on all this realy and only do it fo fun now

psyclopstrees

but it's frustraiting when you know some of these sites make so much money out of this and yet have no loyalty towards the people who make it happen for them... A bunch of greedy C*"#'s

daved

@psyclopstrees <SHUDDERS AT MENTION OF MYSPACE>

psyclopstrees

I lied you can get stuff from youtube vimeo & soundcloud and loop it up so probably more options than here

DavidShepherd

And you're only allowed 29 seconds of Gladys Knight and the Pips too :-)