What people said about rvleonard’s jam Dance Yrself Clean

19 Comments (since 20 Sep 2013)

soorajsoman

Cheers! :-)

cherrybomb

My favorite track by these guys! Excellent choice

andybartlett

I know this track - but I didn't know that I did! What the ****'* going on........... Anyway thanks rv for reconnecting a broken brain strand..........................

fsohail

Love that fat synth just after 3mins ...

Lililololaure

I love it when it just kicks off! Fat synth hmmm

whobyfire

AMAZING SONG!

Axol

Yet another wonderjam from you - thanks - keep 'em coming!

dutchbeeblebrox

We've come a long way since February 2012. But I'm still loving it (of course, as to the beginnings, I refer to my alter ego @dutchzaphod). :)

Sesquipedalian

I'm not used to listening to songs that are this long, but it's actually pretty good.I was pleasantly surprised. :D

rvleonard

@shirl I have no idea, but I love it :) Thank you. Right back at you, @soorajsoman! Mine too, @cherrybomb. Thank you. Hahahaha, @andybartlett your comment made me laugh! Happens to me all the time :) You're so welcome. That fat synth is the best part, @fsohail & @Lililololaure. :) @whobyfire. No thank you, @Axol! I will! So true, @dutchbeeblebrox/@dutchzaphod ;) Isn't it, @Sesquipedalian? Oh man, it feels shorter everytime I listen to it because I'm always singing along & having too much fun.

AlicejustMay

Love this track - I can never quite decide whether this is my favourite or One Touch is. But I love the flutiness of this :)

abner07

@Sesquipedalian when I first got into using iTunes I always bought long tracks to maximise my $1.79 and now find it hard to listen to 3 minute pop songs cause they feel to short to get into.

natyblooming

Great track, great eternal jam...you deserve those 1000 followers!!! :)

umyeahmusic

This song, THIS SONG! :D

rvleonard

I don't blame you, @AlicejustMay. "One Touch" is so damn good :) @abner07 I feel that way too! Thank you and THANK YOU, @natyblooming! :D EXACTLY, @umyeahmusic!

teen

new to me, love it

CallumPetch

Congrats on 1000+ followers! Love, love, love LCD Soundsystem. Only wish that I could have gotten into them much sooner (i.e. before they broke up) because I would love have to seen them live. This, though, is by far my favourite LCD song. It's the drop, it really is. Here's to another thousand followers and thanks for all the jams!

rvleonard

@teen YES NEW FAN! @CallumPetch, Thank you! I am on the same page :( I became a fan right after their third album's release, and then they announced their end. Me too. Might I recommend the documentary on LCD Soundsystem and James Murphy? It's titled Shut Up And Play the Hits and it shows highlight of their last show in Madison Square Garden!

Axol

Thanks for all the jams Rachel, and for following me. I am sorry that I couldn't follow everyone - I have found following 70 people a struggle but I do play and like a lot, even so. Maybe see you on letsloop.com or Nusiki when the Titanic does go down. Until then #GoingDownJamming - it has been lots of fun xx