What people said about CallumPetch’s jam Wake Up

9 Comments (since 25 Nov 2013)

CreepyUnknown

Is your purse ready ? :)

MyBlueElephant

(fingers crossed for you) And also don't forget to prepare your costume!

turnerjamese

I remember the first time I saw them; Funeral was not finished, their live show was mind blowing for the hundred or so of us in the 500-person venue, and the tall red-haired guy's mom was selling merch at the back of the audience...I have enjoyed watching them rise and rise!

mloup

Good luck!

CreepyUnknown

@turnerjamese Wooow lucky one, you must be proud :)

CallumPetch

@CreepyUnknown My dad's purse is ready, yep! I have a lecture on at the 9am sale start, so my dad has helpfully informed me that he will be up and on the computer at 9am on Friday ready to attempt to drop the £90 required for two standing tickets! I am planning on paying him back, obviously, I'm not THAT much of a freeloader! :L

CallumPetch

@MyBlueElephant I'm really looking forward to that aspect, actually! I don't normally dress up smart, primarily because I never really go out anywhere, so I'm relishing the opportunity! I'll probably end up going for a suit; anything more elaborate and dancing is going to be pretty darn difficult! @turnerjamese You got to hear Funeral before it was finished? You do not know how much I envy you right now, good sir! @mloup Thanks, man!

turnerjamese

@CallumPetch @CreepyUnknown Kinda proud...I hadn't heard of them before, they were opening for a friends band and another friend said Arcade Fire were her favourite Canadian band at the time...it was a great last-minute decision and the show was epic, including two of the guys wearing crash helmets and running around the front of the audience feverishly drumming on any hard surface they could find during the staccato breaks in Laika. I got one of their first, self-titled EPs at that show.

CallumPetch

@mloup @turnerjamese @MyBlueElephant @CreepyUnknown I got them! I got the tickets! I AM GOING TO SEE ARCADE FIRE! YES! YES! YESYESYESYESYESYES!! O2 Priority ended up working out, after all!