What people said about HappyZebra’s jam Walk

16 Comments (since 3 Sep 2015)

6 years, 20 days ago

The first sign of madness! ;-)

6 years, 20 days ago

paulgdaly

I happens after years of staring at Kurt Cobain's arse.

6 years, 20 days ago

arjanhoornstra

Great video too.

6 years, 20 days ago

dutchbeeblebrox

Probably one of my top 5 bands Certainly when it comes to live performances. Looking forward to my third encounter. 5 November, Amsterdam!

6 years, 20 days ago

HappyZebra

@dutchbeeblebrox They're playing in Poland in November but the tickets are pretty expensive so I don't know if I go see them. :/ @paulgdaly oh :D @debutch I guess so but that's a good kind of madness!

6 years, 20 days ago

oldtoyoung

Nice grab. Great song and I like them. Enjoy my first view of the video. Thanks.

6 years, 20 days ago

christineb

@HappyZebra I am going in September.. I hear they are not to be missed... and as for Dave's voice in your head.. it could be worse!

6 years, 19 days ago

HappyZebra

@091achilles @christineb Right now I'm just looking for a potential concert buddy :D but hey, I would never sell my kitty! @oldtoyoung You're welcome :)

6 years, 19 days ago

HappyZebra

@091achilles if I asked them to be my concert buddies, to me trying to sell their cat or if I told them I hear Dave Grohl's voice in my head? :D

6 years, 19 days ago

091achilles

You need to climb on the roof of a tall building and sing yuor fave foo fighters song as loud as you can,it works for me.

6 years, 19 days ago

HappyZebra

@091achilles Did you delete your comment/s or did I do it accidentally?

6 years, 19 days ago

091achilles

not guilty your worship.

6 years, 19 days ago

JasonNeel

I just saw them last week! Third time I've seen them live! If you can afford it, their shows are a can't-miss.

6 years, 19 days ago

PeteLaberge

Frak! Vimeo "crashed" again. PC and Browser chugging along , but Vimeo says "I'm not playing anymore!" Good one anyway!

6 years, 19 days ago

PeteLaberge

In case someone hasn't heard, & sorry to be repetitive: When the party here is over, most of us are going here: http://www.letsloop.com It is not the fine toy Jam was, but they are young & growing! Also, there is a F/B page for X jammers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229952510523950/ There is also this: http://bullfrogjams.tumblr.com/ Also trying out Nusiki -- huge library, amazing features, great app, lots of friends! www.nusiki.com See you there! LLAP! Spread the word.

6 years, 18 days ago

HappyZebra

@PeteLaberge It's not working? Too bad. And the let's loop comment is kinda repetitive but it doesn't bother me. The more joins LL, the merrier! @JasonNeel That's great! I don't think anyone is willing to go with me, though. And I'm saving money... but Foo Fighters...