What people said about Pixie’s jam How Long Will I Love You?

14 Comments (since 12 Jul 2014)

Pixie

Thank you @carl66 . What a lovely welcome back. Tbh, I'm just tentatively dipping my toe in the TIMJ waters for now. Been a tough few months and I find that music can both cure you or kill you! Glad you like this track; I adore it. Thanks again you.

21schizoid

Hullawrerr pal!! So the pond wisnae Hogganfield Loch 'efter a'. Well hen, whit a fine wee choon tae bring ye' closer tae yer REAL hame! Weather's still shite, mind. I've decided tae vote YES for independence, with the proviso that we inherit oor weather fae Portugal...nah, whit would Bonnie Ecosse be withoot presipp...precipattay...preesipotay...pishin' rain. Here's a wee song tae welcome you back to TIMJ, doll... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjyLbSDJz8 ;-) xx

MadameZia

@Pixie like you I find music a big kill or cure all - welcome back x x

Pixie

@21schizoid Mr B, you are officially completely potty. Love it! Thank you for my wonderful welcome back, I'm quite honoured and have very vivid memories of my lovely, late Grandad singing that regularly... too regularly ;)

Pixie

@MadameZia Thank you :) I'm hoping for more of the 'cure' (not the actual Robert Smith variety as I'm not a massive fan!) and less of the 'kill' x

BladeRunner

Happy you're back!!!! =)

21schizoid

@Pixie I really must apologise. It would appear that my invisible twin brother has accessed my kompooter again and written bad thangs. He's safely locked in the wine cellar again. Can I just say how simply marvellous it is to have you back amongst us and express my envy that you are now part of a nation that CAN actually qualify for a World Cup! Lurve, The REAL Mr B. ps. good old Gramps... ;-) xx

Pixie

@BladeRunner Thank you :)

ian38018

Beautiful wee tune.

logiegreen

One of my favourite Waterboys songs! Great choice.

Pixie

@ian38018 and @logiegreen Thank you, I love it :)

lindatee

Ah there you are - : ) Great tune - love this song - and I think you can always trust the music in the end - and look at your poor empty jam history now : ( BTW - who is Elle Goulding???

Pixie

@lindatee Some bint who covered this apparently? Not a scooby doo.

Pixie

@lindatee I imagine there's no way to recover all my lost jams but to be fair, I don't really want a lot of them! Fresh start and all that.