16 Comments (since 18 Aug 2014)
Probably mine too. Classic. :D
"French family party"? You are quite posh aren't you. I had a Pot Noodle in the back garden whilst sitting on a deck chair.
Did you cut the lawn with 'your' scythe @Bukowski?
@adrian4acn Yes, yes I did. My clean and well oiled scythe.
No Surprises there then @Bukowski
@adrian4acn No alarms either.
What ever makes you happy @Bukowski
@adrian4acn Really? I have a list, but I don't think that I ought to...perhaps not...
Look me in the eye.
Well, have to love this, one of my faves and no surprises.
@Bukowski Having family that live in France is posh? You are funny. Good party though and nice start to our Germany holiday :) x
@abigail.deeks There are three test for poshness:-
1. Have you been on regular trips / holidays to France?
2. Have you ever been skiing?
3. Have you ever paid for a bottle of water?
2. Never and have no desire to. Am far too clumsy would end up breaking something! Also had/have over protective Mother who wouldn't allow such things. I wasn't even allowed to go ice skating as her childhood friend had an accident and lost a finger.
3. a) My ex husband wouldn't drink tap water so yes regularly for 13 years and b) there are some places in the world where it is just unsafe not to!
@abigail.deeks Our results are in!
You aren't posh! Congratulations. xx
3 b) obviously given that situation buying bottled water is acceptable.
@Bukowski Phew! Thank goodness for that x x