What people said about alisonsghost’s jam Rock Lobster

17 Comments (since 20 Sep 2015)

6 years, 3 days ago

alisonsghost

This wasn't my !st choice for a dancing jam - that wouldn't play here but is on God's Jukebox. Sadly TIMJ wasn't allowed to play the pre Warners live footage either. I'm no longer jamming as I'm so tired and I need to get something done, but I'll be listening to yours :-) Also back for the 25th!

6 years, 3 days ago

alisonsghost

@shme Phew....I'm glad you cleared that up :-) I read it on my phone, and I thought you meant someone in The Radio Dept. Horrors!

6 years, 3 days ago

shme

@alisonsghost I know, I'm sorry -- I rewatched This Is Spinal Tap not long ago and that bit stuck with me for whatever reason!

6 years, 3 days ago

philipnareike

@alisonsghost @shme Yes, I just got that 'vomit' message.....I'd forgotten what it was relating to...uuurrgghhh!!

6 years, 3 days ago

philipnareike

@shme It's not #ThrowUpThursday yet you know!

6 years, 3 days ago

Avante

A cockroach!? Did it have as cool moves as this lot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnh5QYnREsE

6 years, 3 days ago

alisonsghost

@Avante Cooler. It was an indie-loving cockroach :-) Possibly just popped out from wherever the staff kept their sandwiches.

6 years, 3 days ago

I hope the cockroach had a ticket.........

6 years, 2 days ago

Rocklobster

I approve of this most heartily! :-)

6 years, 16 hours ago

alisonsghost

@debutch Nearly 3 days late, just to confuse you - a ticket for what?

6 years, 16 hours ago

alisonsghost

@Rocklobster Good:-)! It can do double duty as a dedication for all your wonderful music & the tons of information you've so patiently given me :-) Are you going to be on any of the hotly disputed sites afterwards ie Lets Loop/Nusiki/God's Jukebox?

6 years, 11 hours ago

Beatnik_Boy

Aw, thank you very much! :-) I shall look into all of these sites next week and decide which to join. I'm usually a bit too busy to join more than one and do it justice, so I'll see which one suits me best and then hunt around and look for all the familiar faces from here. Then I'll have to decide which of my alter egos I shall be...anyway, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again sometime, somewhere in the digital ether.

6 years, 11 hours ago

alisonsghost

@Beatnik_Boy For the sake of my musical knowledge among other things, I hope so :-)( Btw - LFM is doing strange things at the moment. I don't know if it bothers you? The home page suggestions have turned into a Spotify playlist, sadly as they were sometimes useful. Although it may be just me who objects.Oh well !)

6 years, 11 hours ago

alisonsghost

@Beatnik_Boy Possibly just for the sake of my musical knowledge!! I hope you find somewhere that suits you even if it isn't any of those :-)

6 years, 9 hours ago

Oh! I saw your notification & completely forgot what my comment was!....yes, a ticket for the club ! :-)

alisonsghost

@debutch Oh. I thought you meant a cloak room ticket, although it is hard to tell when any sort of beetle has its coat on or off, really...

HaHaHa xx