12 Jams

See them all

Dan ‘danhex’ Hess
98% of Americans say 'oh shit' before going in the ditch on a slippery road…the other 2% are from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse ... and they say "hold my beer and watch this!" Low-level polymath; classic under-achiever, warrior-poet