What people said about kingofmen’s jam Let's Stay Together

16 Comments (since 21 Aug 2015)

Sid_Bonkers

Your up early mate!! Great jam but if your going to get all sloppy forget it. Off to check out the couple of your jams that I missed :)

azche24

... and that was a great pick for the start (pretty similar here)!

kingofmen

@Sid_Bonkers did not get to sleep again,,,,so figured i would tease some emotional strains,,out of rev al...,,,,might as well make the most of it sid,,,,i think i will be setting my sails high for the pale horizon.

Leaving the divine 'til last, eh Troy?

roamin

@kingofmen Well that brought a tear to my eye! Cheers for the shout, hope to stumble into you over on Let's Loop — it's looking more and more Jam-like with each passing day.

kingofmen

@roamin nice to hear from you mr roam,,, loop= sid is our expeditionary force, waiting for him to work out how to us it...

BladeRunner

I'll be hearing Big White Cloud then, though it will make me emotional... isn't this just perfect on a friday? So adorable!!! Thank you!

lindatee

Ooh - always love a bit of the soothing voice of our ol' Rev Al. I'm glad you took the time to attend to your noose garden in your pants too. It's a strong look!

kingofmen

@BladeRunner big white cloud was my first jam,,now warner bros have banned it

blueskies

Just so good! Happy Daze :)

kingofmen

@lindatee ...growing a noose tree is no easy ting...if you do not approach with caution wearing only ya best white trolleys the noose tree will get spooked,,,,and it must be done at night , the noose tree likes the drama of the dark,,,,and anyway you know my devotion to trend firing ''looks''

labracoon

good one.

kemiladashdot

@kingofmen I remember the first comment I read of yours on a Mink Deville song, I followed from that. Can't remember what you said but I was struck by it's sincerity. Good times, with more to come:)

obadiah99

They say some songs are inextricably connected to specific events in one's past. This is one of those songs for me. Oh no, I couldn't possibly .......

The reverend's "Belle".....WHAT a performance. My favourite AG track....

kingofmen

@Blobrunner ,,,I'm convinced there are a lot of good people on here who have found a community of like minded souls,,,,i don't come here as much as some do, but its always cool to see people who have never met being so open and considerate based on an obvious shared love of music in all its forms, shame its all gone ting tong,,,,but we shall see....