What people said about lesakramer5’s jam I'm Not in Love

11 Comments (since 20 May 2015)

6 years, 1 month ago

lesakramer5

..and that's what he said--in the beginning...Silly Mr. B...Love and miss you...

6 years, 1 month ago

shiningsun2k

I'm sorry to hear about Mr. B and hope the music is as therapeutically effective for you as it can be for me. This song has always been a favorite of mine and has always made me feel despite not having any specific experiences or memories attached to it.

6 years, 1 month ago

lesakramer5

@shiningsun2k Thanks....I'm doing well..just sometimes have to vent - and I find music a great way to help me:) This song very special in life and then...sigh:) appreciate your kind words...I actually see a lot of people commenting and now I'm kind of embarrassed...Buck up Buttercup:)

6 years, 1 month ago

Cornishson73

Nothing more cathartic than music to help sooth the savage beast, or to help through those rocky moments life throws at you. Sorry to hear your going through a rough time, sure I speak for us all when I say your fellow jammers are hear for you. xx

6 years, 1 month ago

lesakramer5

@Cornishson73 Sweet:) Really not fishing for sympathy but so appreciate your kind words:)

6 years, 1 month ago

curtywyshart

You should go to YouTube and check out "The Making of I'm Not In Love". It is truly amazing what went into the production of this incredible tune. Great jam!

6 years, 1 month ago

Aah Lesa! the IMAGINATION in that ski-bass idea! Awesome! THanks for the Billy Bragg link too. Watching those lines bring back memories....my dad always said to me " if you belong to a union , you never EVER cross the line, ...even if you're starving" ...Makes me fee feel sad remembering that when I've seen dozens of my work colleagues do it just because they're a "bit short" that month...sorry for posting a jam behind, you've been changing them fast. I can't catch up! :-)

6 years, 1 month ago

@lesakramer5 I certainly know that you wouldn't fish for sympathy Lesa. You strike me as being very strong & forward-looking.....a survivor.......however , what @cornishon73 says is true. When you've been on TIMJ for a while, you begin to feel like a part of the family. It's a fantastic & VERY warm social network...I'm in love with it!! :-)

6 years, 1 month ago

.....mis-tag....that's ' @Cornishson73 '.....

6 years, 1 month ago