What people said about marissapicone’s jam Animals

15 Comments (since 9 Oct 2014)

brianberrington

Halloween is right, creepy.

philipnareike

I'm not sure what to make of that video....it's rather disturbing......good one for #SickoWeek though....

daved

Mad video; almost had a story, but then it didn't really make sense. Could be punny - like... red blooded male, meat and greet, wanna hang with me, I thought only vegetarians were stalk-ers, he seems to have a beef, etc etc

RKDarnell

I've seen that a lot of women's rights groups are infuriated over this video for glorifying stalking. And what's with all the blood - is that supposed to be sexy? But I guess you're right that it's fitting for Halloween. : ^ )

cosmicdon

Yea creepy.

cosmicdon

Oh like the song.

21schizoid

Hmmm, interesting. It's certainly the last time I'll be visiting the butcher for a wee while...

mikelowe

Intended to shock I suppose? I was waiting for the song to start and it never did!!! Sounds more like background music to a horror movie perhaps :-)

denizenofdreams

@daved LMAO! Well put! @RKDarnell I've seen that too, but not sure why. There is no violence in this. Just a weird guy that gets the girl in the end. People get bent out of shape over all the wrong stuff. He a butcher, not a murderer, sheesh!

RKDarnell

I think the uproar is simply over glorifying stalking, and we can probably agree that stalking is not something anyone should encourage even if it doesn't lead to violence. For whatever it's worth I do like the song itself... :^)

daved

@21schizoid LOL; I think it's less about you visiting the butcher, and more about him visiting you when you've nodded off in yer scratcher..

marissapicone

@brianberringto, @philipnareike, @daved, @RKDarnell, @cosmicdon, @21schizoid, @mikelowe, @denizenofdreams. Thanks everyone who took time to listen and comment. I really like the song but not entirely sure what to think of the video. Way too many better songs and videos out there to loose any sleep over this one...but when I watched it something just put me off and I don't even know what or why. Thus the posting of this jam and the request for comments. Thanks

azche24

@marissapicone not my case - too many cliché the music (like someone said: "it never started" - to much blood - horror was never my kind of entertainment

21schizoid