What people said about obadiah99’s jam Spanish Castle Magic

7 Comments (since 3 Jul 2014)

lynn200

those eyes.! i've had 2 Hendrix jams deleted by the up-loader....soon i will try for the third * real good one.

Phyl

Well obadiah, if it is right, you're certainly putting it right here! Maybe, like me, you tend not to Jam the obvious, taking them as a given. :) @lynn200, as they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Cruel bastards! Who was skinning cats, and what the hell for? :) Anyhoo.. I struggle to get tracks accepted, and have found that they sometimes work via 'copying' the link, and 'pasting' it in the Jam site search box. Hope that may help. :)

obadiah99

@Phyl Yes, quite right, why jam the obvious!

lynn200

@Phyl cut and pasting wont stop the up-loader deleting you jam,its some orrible YT geek doing it to you. i've wondered about copying and pasting the prefered jam onto site....But,had to tell a few jammers its blocked,wont play...but i have noticed of late that more are blocked,even some of my past jams are now a No,No...my next one is a test,cos the cheeky up-loader has sneaked in and upped it again,even tho YT took his site away....its war out there!

Phyl

obadiah. I'd say this very Jam answers that question. Oh, was it rhetorical? :) @lynn200. Bastad yoots! Not only do they sabotage our meagre attempts at social networking, but they have the gall to blame us for their perceived lack of opportunities in life, and the bleedin American one's keep underlining my perfectly well spelt words! Grrr... :)

lynn200

@Phyl lolzzzz---well said, &i spell in English ,the red line!.you saw i'm having a link fest...** Grrr why?

21schizoid