What people said about tomdwilly’s jam Thank You Friends

12 Comments (since 18 Sep 2015)

BertrandRustles

Aw, man, it's a beautiful finale too. Thanks for so many awesome Jams. See you over at GJ.

natyblooming

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not kidding when I say I teared up reading this!! Fabulous jam and thank you for the music and see you on the internet!!!!!!! :)

christineb

Tom, thank you so much for all the music sharing and banter...your final jam is perfection...as is your final comment, lights turned off.. I like that :) . Hope to see you on another site~

This was going to be my final jam on the 24th!!!! Oh, credit to you for fine taste. I have another idea up my sleeve! See you around!

loboska

Mwah x

simonp

Hey Tom, thanks for the shout out. Always enjoyed your Jams and particularly our Jayhawks/alt country chats. Will see you on the other side(s).

HaveACuppaTea

I'm not overly familiar with Big Star, he sounds a lot like Roger McGuinn.

21schizoid

Ah young Tom. What a fine way to bring your TIMJ tenure to a close. You've maintained a quality few have matched, fella. I'm really touched to rate a mention in your role of honour and yep, this whole darn thang has been an experience I wouldn't want to have missed. Jam On ma' friend...Jam On...

mloup

@tomdwilly Lovely way to close out... and a very kind note to boot! It's been a pleasure listening to your music - see you on LL or the God Squad site, though the latter's functionality is not far up on two tin cans and a piece of string it seems

tomdwilly

@natyblooming Stop it - you'll get me started! @debutch Great minds! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with @loboska We'll always have #AfricaWeek, Laura! @BertrandRustles @christineb @simonp @21schizoid @mloup See you on the other side, compadres!

mikelowe

Nice finish Tom. Thanks for your Jams - catch up with you again soon!!

kfarrnd

@tomdwilly - my brother from across the pond, heckuva a finish with this tune. Thanks for all of your fine music here at TIMJ. Hopefully soon we can eternalize "Deacon Blues" again at one of the sites that we are all trying to emigrate to. I appreciate being mentioned in such fine company. Glad TIMJ could bring all of us together.